Billet triple clamp

durgam_K

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Here is my design for a Billet triple clamp. I started this about 6 months ago, and it got lost in the shuffle, of rearsets, and other billet goodies. I know Others are making a fine product, similar to this. I have 4 cafe style ready to ship, and 1 OE style. With Bar m ount Provisioons that will fit your factory rubbers. SOME TRIMMING IS REQUIRED. These clamps are only 1 inthick at the bar mount locations. This does not affect the strength of the units, as They are also thicker at the neck and fork clamp area. And there made from Billet, not cast like stock ones. There is also holes to mount the factory gauge cluster. Any questions. please ask. Satin /machined finish

Price is $118 shipped lower 48

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

Ive got my Riser bushing situation sorted out. Im using a Poly bushing and plated steel inner sleeve. The Poly bushings wont quell as much vibration as the OEM Rubbr units, but they will last far longer, and give better feel at the bar.
You can use any aftermarket riser that accepts 1/2 bolts for mounting. My risers will be ready in a few weeks for those wanting a complete kit. These will be available in 34 and 35 mm versions. I will still incorporate gage plate mounting holes. Price is $17 more than Cafe style to cover the Bushing cost.

Ive gto the next batch off the CNC. ready for pinch bolt holes. I modified the design a little, Im sure everyone will enjoy it.

Kris

I will be working on them this weekend in the shop. I got behind on rearsets, and couldnt finish these up like I wanted. I have Cafe mounts ready to slot, And one clamp leftover for an OE style. I will do my best to make that one ready for monday as well.

Just wanted to send some props durgam_K's way.

My painter lost the bolts for the triple tree clamp and when I asked durgam_K what the bolt sizes were he offered to send me new one's for free.

Great clamps and great service.

Thanks.

I can look at the details, but it can only be as narrow as a stock front wheel will allow. That bike shown has no front brake, and possibly an aftermarket wheel.

Moparmatt, PM sent

I can look at the details, but it can only be as narrow as a stock front wheel will allow. That bike shown has no front brake, and possibly an aftermarket wheel.

Moparmatt, PM sent

Yeah, you need a narrow spool to go with it. The bike above has the Wargasser spool.

Any update on a narrow tree for stock forks and wheel? I want to use my stock mag w/out brakes and run narrow and fast =)

Back