Biltwell seats

Capt_Zoom

Raider Rider/xs newbie
Reaction score
Weird request:
Is there anyone near Robbinsdale, MN that is using a Biltwell solo seat and would be willing to let my wife sit on their bike to see if she likes the seat?

I previously ordered a West Eagle seat but sent it back since the wife didn't find it comfortable for her bike. Don't want to make the same mistake again.

Thanks.

There are two different styles of the Bitwell for the record. I looked at the slimline seat at Rockerbox in a vendors booth. I thought is was constructed well, very heavy btw, and I really like the adjustable bolt slots on the bottom. Just wasn't in love with the look, I may still try one out. Not that it looks bad just not the best shape from the top. I would like to find one to sit on as well. I am currently running the LePera seat and it is decent just want something with more of a lip on the rear and possibly a slimmer lower profile.

Just for the heck of it look into the La Rosa "fat ass" seat. I have one on my ridgid, its nice and wide with a fairly thin side profile and it has a nice kick on the rear.

I'll check out the La Rosa as well.

Because of how we chopped the bike my wife wants a lot of kickup in the rear. but more importantly a wider well padded seat. I think about 11inches wide with maybe a 4 inch kickup.

I know the biltwell doesn't have the kickup but at least it would be wide enough.

Back