Birthday Present

noodlenoggin

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Okay, this may be really loosely "bike related," but check out what my son got me for a birthday present this year! I don't know HOW far into the Internet he had to explore to find this, but I think it's really cool.

PXL_20240418_132006346.jpg

That is very nice! It looks like it has a lot of correct details too. Is it a Japanese model company ?
It was Made in Taiwan by the Red Baron Co., Ltd...which until 2004 was the Yamaha Auto Center Co. At least that's what's on the box.

It does have a lot of details, and weighs a couple of pounds because it's solid brass. I have no idea how old the model is -- newer than 2004 at least, but the corners of the box are pretty worn, like it's been getting moved around for a few years.

Okay, this may be really loosely "bike related," but check out what my son got me for a birthday present this year! I don't know HOW far into the Internet he had to explore to find this, but I think it's really cool.

View attachment 323499

How can one disagree? Of course, I understand that everyone has their own opinion, but still? I respect people who have their own thoughts in their heads. There’s simply no adding or subtracting here. Keep up the good work as they say. This is already normal, wow. I can't even imagine this. I'm just getting goosebumps right now. I also sometimes use this but not as often as I would like. Everything has its own rules. In general, I like your opinion. That's how it should be!
wow, how old is your son?

Last edited:
Back