Bob or not to Bob? Dam*it!

jmink427

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Ok people shot me some pics of your not to molested xs's.. I want to do some type of bobber, but I don't really want to take the "gas hatchet" to this bike. I'm looking for some ideas that will not have irreversible effects in case I want to put it back like it is now... Help Me! :shrug:

WP_000372.jpg

Do not do it! I will drive to Arkansas and kick you in the junk.

if you really want a bobber,you should build yourself a bobber, but this is not the bike for it. My advice: just sit tight for a bit. Another XS will come up for sale if you keep looking. Odds are it will be a better candidate for a bobber then what you have. If you are wanting a challenge, pick up a basket case for a couple hundred bucks and make it into whatever you want. The sky is the limit.

if you really want a bobber,you should build yourself a bobber, but this is not the bike for it. My advice: just sit tight for a bit. Another XS will come up for sale if you keep looking. Odds are it will be a better candidate for a bobber then what you have. If you are wanting a challenge, pick up a basket case for a couple hundred bucks and make it into whatever you want. The sky is the limit.

You'll have to kick my wife's purse to kick my junk...:laugh: That's where I Keep them since she took them away! I do it I'll send you the video!:yikes:

It is a good lookin bike but in the end it YOUR choice. If I bob one it will be a brat style for sure. Hard tails look good too but are too much for my kydneys. Good luck with what ever you decide to do :)

Dude, don't chop up that bike, it is sweet ass! Find a hideous "Special II" and chop that, or rescue some newbs half chopped abomination. I hate to see an actual lgood looking XS chopped. But ultimately it's your bike.

fuck it, chop it up! do whatever you want to it, it is your bike. nobody has to ride it but you, so make it what you want. if you want a stock bike, keep it stock, if you want a modified bike, modify it.

427 I agree with James. It is your bike and you should do what you want. You must have some idea how people feel or why would you post a picture of a nice looking stock bike. I would like you to do some research before you chop. Your modle is highly sought after in its condition. Tony C

Since you're asking for opinions, I say save that one. I see bikes on Craig's List here in Arkansas quite often, one in Jonesboro not to long ago. Get a junker to build on.

You can't bob that bike

Back