Bobber Build

Benjamoid, how loud is that exhaust ? Rowdy loud or normal loud ? I just received an exhaust kit to build my system and your style is the leading cantidate to build.

Only thing I'm concerned about is the direction ur exhaust points compared to ur mids. Seems like it will be a blessing in the winter but it might toast ur feet

Sorry for the delay, had a baby and took some time off from the bike. Not sure exactly how much I cut off, yes the exhaust is rowdy loud.. helmet or earplugs required to ride. Cant feel any heat from exhaust when riding, the wind dilutes it enough. Update is, installed my hughs pma, pamco ignition, made some new handle bars, mounted a new fender with low brows fender kit, fixed a few other minor things, and now im selling it.

Here is how she sits right now
IMAG0576.jpg

Mate let me start by saying this bike is amazing!!

I've been looking into building a bobber of my own, along with the help of my old man who has been restoring old 650's for the past 10 years, I guess its a good helpng hand that we already have a completly restored 650 motor back at home!

My main concern in getting parts is going to be that I live in Australia, I've looked at your build and am wondering what you had to do in order to fit the supersport rims to your bike?! I am looking at getting a

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=816

Hard tail to fit onto the frame. From your experience would this take a similar rear wheel to what you currently run, Im also going to look into a newer style tripple tree in order to fit a similar year front forks or say 50mm size.

If you're able to help me with anything that would be unreal!

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back from you.

I can't say what it would take exactly to fit those wheels. I only threw them on for a minute before I took them off and went back to stock. Sorry.

Back