Status
Not open for further replies.

bandit78

Bob'r
Reaction score
I will take whatever you can offer me, plz keep in mind I'm trying to
dial in my ride on as little $cash$ as possible. spent my shirt on the
hugh's PMA and left me a bit strapped.

my current mani's are ugly with chunks missing and all cracked and hard.
bs38carburetor002.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, the holders from 2eightcustoms didn't fit my intake diameter. My xs is 1978, had to double check that was in my thread title (it's there). I got 50MM mani's and my old ones (WHAT I NEED REPLACED) are 57MM. I need to be sure my carbs are of the 78 model year. Anyone able to clarify??

Thanks in advance

my carbs...
bs38carburetor1020009.jpg

bs38carburetor1020006.jpg

Last edited:
Ok ok ok ok ok...You get what you pay for, right?...2eight sent the correct size set to me and were solid, 85% better than what I had; however, after my second short ride the vacuum barb blew off the mani after a kickstart (luckily I was close to home). Sooooo this thread is back to the top until I'm back in business.
I'm not a cheap ass really but a little strapped at the moment.
zbarbbloout.jpg

2eight, PM sent with my phone number. Not sure what you mean by issues.
unless,
1. I received wrong size, shipped to me (received corret size after re-ship, non-issue)
2. second set fit but was damaged.

Dude I'm not a schumk, just want to ride...would love to talk with you in person. I have both sets. I only have $30 invested and you had to pay shipping twice, I get that. I'm willing to pay for a solid set and reimburse your shipping cost lets talk bout it.

2eight holders will ship tomrrow, sorry for the delay.
***For the record*** wasn't passing any blame, just looking for help.
Pluged with a bolt for now, seems to work fine.

well everyone, I paid $30 for a set that lasted a few hours so please reply or IM me with what you have.
a small lesson learned, no big deal.
...and 2eight thanks for not returning my IM's or calling my phone number to work things out. Hope you receive the wrong size pair you initially sent and choke on em. :) :) ;P

Last edited:
still in need, no mikesxs please...post a few pics, with paypal email add. I'll paypal straight away if I want them....Thank you in advance community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back