For Sale - building full of 650s

put some pictures under my album didnt know where else to put them. there are 2 mostly complete bikes, 3 rolling frames with engines and one bare frame either a 72 or 73 cant remember. the two frames with engines that are pictured together sat in his home for the better part of 20 years, one of which has a brand new rear tire. there are multiple pieces and boxes of misc parts including carbs, lights fenders forks pegs etc that isnt pictured. i cant find any titles

As gggGary would say,

ttwp.gif

I love it. I don't know how to do it but love it. Ha,ha. Thanks 4G's.

Last edited:
Looked through the pics. Thanks for getting them up, buckshot.
Looks like
quite a few 73 parts
probably the 75 to go with the 75 tank
the 77 sitting outside.
2 73 tanks
No titles and pretty rough.
Some good parts in there for sure but lots of "scrap" as well.
Due to distance it's out of my "interest area"
the 77
full

probably the 73
full

another 73?
full

75 maybe?? with a special behind it.
full

The album

http://www.xs650.com/forum/album.php?albumid=2445

Would like to get my hands on the blue one and one of the others with complete frame and engine and wheels and breaks and electrical. Sorry I didnt see the picture link before hand.

ah hell not the blue one the one picture under, has no seat no tank but has the electrical and air box and carbs and wheels. I will take off your hands if there are more sure would like to see them.

make me an offer. check out my pics i think the blue one mostly complete is a 77 but will have to check that ones engine isnt frozen. thanks

I'd like to buy the rear 18" aluminum wheel pictured. I need just the rim. PM and I could do paypal or whatever works for you.

Back