Can anyone ID this fairing?

pago cruiser

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Found this pic on a thread somewhere years ago.
Anybody know what brand it is?

GL1100%20w%20GS750%20Fairing.jpg

It's a Honda - just a guess, but I think it's a Gold Wing,.....:poke:

<sorry Pago - took my smart-ass pill this morning....>

Funny guys...
That would indeed be a GL1000 Wing.
And no, it aint a Rooster, which also indeed is ugly as sin.
I've looked awhile for this, to no avail.
Ebay over the last several months, Omars, Airtech, some Euro sites, some Jap sites, some Brit sites, and a bunch of different google searches.
Nuttin, nada. zip.

Seriously, could have been a short lived product offered by JC Whitney. GoldWings had more choices of aftermarket junk than any other bikes. I can see at least 5 or 6 pieces of.....those seats were the ugliest, most uncomfortable, put your ass in one place and don't move an inch, once in a while a pristine original seat that was replaced when new comes up for a medium sized fortune. I've got a Vetter with hardware for an XS for anyone that wants to pick it up, never thought I could give it away, so how about $1?

I wonder if it could be home made?

At that time there were a lot of DIY-ers making bike stuff. A buddy of mine who was a sheet metal tradesman actually bent himself up a neat little fairing in galvanized heating duct stock. It was heavy but he never worried about stone chips.....

Maxpete: sounds like a Mad-Max style armor plateing ! LOL
I have a Vetter 3/4 ferring still down at the ranch.... I used to sware by them in the winter but come summer it was off of there !
....Bob..........

Looks similar to some bar mount fairings SHOEI made. I had a FM2 for quite a while. Back in the day among many others there was Wixom, Avon.

Back