Can anyone identify this hard tail?

Kenton

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
After debating back & forth between bratstyle & hard tail, I have decided to go with a hard tail. I have looked at several different styles with different "stretches" & "drops". I REALLY like how the attached bike looks. Does anyone know this bike? To me, it looks to be about a 2" stretch & 2"drop? Any info on this bike would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 69383db06df14499e710233635db33da.jpg
    69383db06df14499e710233635db33da.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 187
Looks to be a custom build but a Voodoo Vintage MK21 or a David Bird from lowbrow is very close

I agree. I think I may go with a DB. I really don't like the triangulated portion of the install, though. I may try to find someone willing to modify the "ugliness" like Hughs Handbuilt has done for a customer in the past. I'd ask Hugh but, I'm guessing that he'd be too busy.

I am in the process of cleaning up a db hard tail cost me 20 bucks worth of metal to use as plugs and the cross bar for the down tube. It's not the easiest thing to do but can be done and i like the look. Can't comment on other hard tails as this is my first one but the db is high quality. Link to my build if u want to see it as is. http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32076

I am in the process of cleaning up a db hard tail cost me 20 bucks worth of metal to use as plugs and the cross bar for the down tube. It's not the easiest thing to do but can be done and i like the look. Can't comment on other hard tails as this is my first one but the db is high quality. Link to my build if u want to see it as is. http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32076

I like it!!!! I have a guy locally that says he can do this easily. Decision made.....DB it is! How long did it take to get your hard tail from them?

Well got it with the bike, it was allready chopped Po was going to do it the same way I did it wich looks alot better imo.

Back