Can anyone post a pic?

One more thing.. Can i cut my rear axle down a bit and use a crown nut intsead of so many damn washers to eat up the space??!!! Tacky!

UPDATE!! Had to take some time off from my build but back to it. I think my spacer is too short on the chain side. If i set it up like yours the chain adjuster is stuck between the sprocket bolts and keeps the wheel from spinning. Damn it!

I am in process of installing a TC Bros hardtail for a customer at my fab shop. I made the cuts on the frame without the engine in it. The cuts came out clean and were made useing a 4 inch grinder with a thin abrasive cut off wheel. The hardtail was delivered to my shop and i did the preliminary fit up. Let me say the piece looked nicely constucted. Now the issue. Top tubes hit the frame backbone nicely as well as the bottom tubes. However where the frame backbone curves downward to be welded to a cross piece, which had already been fully welded off (Big Mistake), and the tube is missing the backbone by a full inch. A call to TC was made and i was told that by making the cuts without having the engine still in the frame that the frame had sprung out this inch. I am awaiting the engine to be dropped back off to see if the motor still bolts back in and hits all motor mounts paying attention to the rear upper mounts. I will keep you posted as how this pans out. I am an experianced fab man having built several dragbike chassis from scratch (in house jig table), and find it hard to believe that as i made that cut that the factory weld, that the frame was in that amount of tension as well as not observing that kind of jump as the tubes seperated. Anybody what to weigh in on this? Mitch TRI POWER RACING. :wtf:

Back