Can I say Honda?

jayel

#9 Guru 74 TX650A
Reaction score
So helping a buddy get his 79 DOHC 750F cleaned up, sold him a old Vetter Windjammer fairing and bike needed a little more work, new tires, broken front brake lever, forks click when moving up and down, hmmm might be time to change the fork oil, an hour and a half of intertube web searching :shrug: and still not sure what the oil capacity is:banghead: ... now type in XS650 fork oil capacity and BOOM first two results lead right to xs650.com WITH THE INFO! then to the 650 garage then to the old 650 rider site, I'm just saying do you guys realize how much info is availible on these 650's? count your blessing :thumbsup:

Absolutely, Jayel!!!

15-20 years ago I figured all was lost, would have to find/make/reinvent everything. But NOW, thanks to the efforts of you and all the fine guru/expurts here and abroad, this bike is almost like current production!

I was going at it wrong :laugh: searched for service manual and the guys over at do the ton had it, everything I ever wanted (needed) to know about the 750F :laugh:

I was telling my son the same thing the other day. He has a CL450, and it seems like every time we go to look up info that would be easy to find if it were an XS650, it's almost like it's a big effing secret with the Honda guys, like they don't want to share. Even at HondaTwins (I've seen jayel's name over there) it's about the same, with the exception of a few guys like Bill Lane. The XS650 has to have the most support of any old bike.

Back