Can't believe it

Mcnabb

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
:yikes:Cant believe it but I did it. Traded a boat for a harley. Lol. Does anyone know anything about these bikes?? It's a 76 something sportster lol

I sorta like '80s sportsters. Saw one the other day. They sorta remind me of Maxims.

I like ironheads. Had a couple of them. Fun, simple bike!
sportster.jpg

In 1968 the sportster had the privilege of being the worlds fastest motorcycle, in 1968 the cb750 took that title and harley quit trying. They knew they couldn't come close with their current technology.

1976 was an AMF year, so your gonna need a kitty litter pan...

sell it, the ol ironheads are a money pit!

you could have a show bike and only still get 4500 out of it regardless how much is in it.

take a look at my avatar (62')

Schmeel where did you get that frontend on the blue hd in your pic I would like to put something like that on my XS. Did you sale them hd or do you still have them?

My plan is to sale it after I put a little work in it. $4500 would be fine lol I have 0 in it right now O and a bike lift/table whatever they call them comes with it lol

My plan is to sale it after I put a little work in it. $4500 would be fine lol I have 0 in it right now O and a bike lift/table whatever they call them comes with it lol

:thumbsup: good deal then... well... maybe. Sometimes free stuff cost more than its worth... :laugh:

I own an ironhead and an XS 650. They both take work to keep running. Most of the Guys bitchin about an Ironhead have never even sat on one. "I knew a Guy , who's Brother's Cousins Sister had an ironhead".:wtf:

Back