Carburetor Rebuilding - Oldskoolcarbs

Hi Rick....if you're out there I have a question,

I am finally nearing the end of my multi-year rebuild project. A while back you rebuilt my BS38s, your workmanship was fantastic.

Anyway, I want to use the same fuel line for the lines coming down to the carbs and am wondering which brand of fuel line you used. Was it Tygon, Tygon Low Permeation or Excelon? Other?

If it is a 'trade secret' just send me a pm..........and I won't tell anybody :cool:.

XStretchified

I'm working on a set of b34's now. They look very good, and I wouldn't doubt if they have been rebuilt recently. My plan is to paint them to match my bike color scheme. I was wondering though, if I would need to strip them clean of old paint, how do you do it? If I don't need could I just clean them and prime and paint them?

That's a damn good price. Here's a pic of mine I just redid

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 404
The cost to fully clean, polish, bench sync, replace all orings, gaskets, replace OEM screws with stainless screws, will be $245 that would include shipping back to you ,turn around time 4-6 weeks... Payment will be through PayPal when carbs are complete or you can send check or money order with the carbs.. Hope to hear back from you, Rick

Back