SANY0165.jpg
    852 KB · Views: 453
  • SANY0190.jpg
    SANY0190.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 454
  • SANY0199.jpg
    SANY0199.jpg
    755.3 KB · Views: 474
$185 rebuilds includes shipping back and re-jetting can be paid with money order,check or thru paypal,, rick that price is for the bs38 and bs34...

All of our carburetor projects begin with complete disassemble and inspection. Parts are checked for damage or wear. Diaphragms are checked for tears, holes or cracks and are repaired or replaced as needed. Rubber components are separated from the rigors of blasting media or ultrasonic cleansers and hand cleaned as appropriate. All o-rings are replaced. Fuel valve seats and needles are cleaned and polished or replaced as necessary. A variety of cleaning technologies are used including ultrasonic cleaners, media blasting, pressurized air and solvents systems together with many types of hand operations in cleaning and polishing for smooth and rapid movement of components for faster and better throttle response. A great deal of meticulous hand crafted care goes into our Oldskoolcarbs and it shows.

Special attention is given to all fixed and removable jets, flow circuits and flow testing. Carbs with natural finish
are often media blasted and polished. If painted, metal etching primers, ceramic coatings and oven curing are employed. All hardware is polished and clear coated. Carburetors are then re-assembled with new stainless steel socket head bolts, inspected and synchronized via bench testing. Many times this synchronization proves to be spot on after installation. Minor adjustments may be needed however with the motorcycle in operation.

PLEASE.... SPECIAL ATTENTION NEEDS

PRIOR TO RE-INSTALLATION
o Clean, flush, de-rust and/or coat your fuel tank
o Purge or replace all fuel lines, petcocks & filters
o Take all steps necessary to prevent re-fouling with dirt, rust or contamination

Contact me/us (Rick West) at Oldskoolcarbs via private message to discuss desired carburetor service specifics and obtain an estimated price quotation, position in our line up and period of time required in
a tailored service purchase agreement. then.....

You will receive progress updates, potential needs for change of service, progress reports and notification of completion
together with invoice for total net amount due for parts, labor & return shipping.

Shipment will be made upon receipt of payment. PayPal, Personal Check or US Postal Service money order.
I'm was very pleased with his work. I really was surprised with the final product! And a really quick turn over period.

Hi Rick: your work on carbs is beautiful - I'd like to have a set to simply use as a desk ornament!

This may be a silly question and I may have missed something, but in an early post, you mentioned re-jetting. How do you know what size jets to install if all you have are the carbs (and not the rest of the bike)?

Pete

Hi Rick: your work on carbs is beautiful - I'd like to have a set to simply use as a desk ornament!

This may be a silly question and I may have missed something, but in an early post, you mentioned re-jetting. How do you know what size jets to install if all you have are the carbs (and not the rest of the bike)?

Pete
i go with what 5twins recommends for the year of the bike,, he is normally dead on far as tuning and many other things

Back