For Sale - Charging system & brake parts from a '75

ippytattoo

Just another grumpy old hack.
Reaction score
I have some parts for sale that I picked up recently that I am putting up for sale.

I have a TC Brothers combo regulator/rectifier part#108-0008 for points type models. It looks new, like it has never been installed. $50 shipped to lower 48.

I have an early OEM charging system (stator and rotor) that I have yet to pull off and test. If you want it as is it will be best offer + actual shipping. If I get it pulled off and all test well it will be more ($75 + actual shipping).

If anyone would like the reg/rec + stator/rotor I can do $120 shipped to lower 48.

I also have an early 2 piece front brake rotor for sale. $30+actual shipping.

I also have what looks like a vr115 regulator with radio shack rectifier. Best offer + actual shipping.

All parts look to be in good shape. If you are interested shoot me a PM and I will get pics.

As I get them sorted and cleaned/tested I will probably be adding parts to the list here.

Last edited:
I know its been a while but you by any chance still have the brake parts?

I still have the 2-piece rotor but the pistons in the caliper are frozen solid. PM me if you are interested in the rotor. I probably should edit the first post on that. If you are interested in the rotor I will throw in the caliper for free. So it would be $30 + actual shipping for both.

Yep Ill definitely take it if the shipping isn't to high. Is there any way to figure the shipping? As far as the caliper you said the pistons are seized in there, is it all rusty inside? either way Im def interested, hit me back, thanks, J

I am fairly certain it will fit in a USPS large flat rate box but I will double check when I get back home. If it does fit the shipping is $17.50. I will have to put the caliper back together as I have the 2 halves separated.