Clear window alternator cover?

Shickey

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone make this? I have no cover currently and kind of like seeing my HHB PMA wheel spinning but would prefer a cleaner look than it just being left open. I don't have the equipment to make it myself. Any takers?

Shit man someone did them.... I looked online and it sounds like people are using flood light covers (like for your home drive way) said they come in amber, red, clear..... Could be worth a trip to Home Depot.

I thought Someone was selling one only last week but when I looked I see it was an old thread resurrected, sorry bud

Heres a company that is making clear covers , might be worth contacting them. They might be interested in doing a small production run for us

Thanks guys. I did search and the seller had a couple replies but has not responded. I may go the lexan route but I am unsure how to nicely cut a circle with my available tools.

i would take one also!! how would u mount a flood lite cover if its glass? carefull drilling maybe lol

I dont think its the glass people are using....they make thicker plastic cover that will protect and change the color of an out door flood light.

Does everyone one wnat just clear or should it have something cut or etched in it?

I dont think its the glass people are using....they make thicker plastic cover that will protect and change the color of an out door flood light.

Does everyone one wnat just clear or should it have something cut or etched in it?

If the classic tuning fork logo could be etched in it, that would be awesome.

So glad livingdeadmc has offered to do this! Give us a price and Paypal info and let us know when you have the time to do it!

Back