Clear window alternator cover?

Hey guys...no problem on these. Ive actually wanted to do these for a long time, I'll use this as the kick in the ass to get moving on them. There will be a few steps involved in getting these made...my CAD guy will draw them up then off to my machine shop, then I will drop them off to the guy that does my laser etching. I'll probally run some with the tuning forks, some blank and I think I want try doing some ribbed. Im hopping to get the ball rolling next Monday as this weekend I should be all cought up with orders. I'll keep everyone posted.

Let me check progress...they should be done this week. Currently they will only be for pma set ups (I figure there's no need to show off some old stock stator lol). I'm doing some with and some without the tuning forks logo. I'll keep you all posted.

Let me check progress...they should be done this week. Currently they will only be for pma set ups (I figure there's no need to show off some old stock stator lol). I'm doing some with and some without the tuning forks logo. I'll keep you all posted.

How come only PMA?? Why can't we show off our crappy old stator???!!:D:laugh:

Hey that could work!! LOL!!!

In all seriousness, there isn't a differance in the PMA and good ol' stock covers is there? Whichever, having a clear cover would be saweeeeet!!!:thumbsup:

It's not the cover it's what's behind it...a pma will allow for a flat cover that could be made for a very good price...a stock set up will require a domed cover...aka something I'm not looking to take on hahaha

Now if someone seeing this cast resin and wants to make covers for me that's a different story and you should hit me up.

Progress pics...

uploadfromtaptalk1363740936936.jpg

What's everyone thinking for tuning fork logo size?

Back