Wanted - Coil

Samuraiace

Workin from the shed
Reaction score
I bought a Mikesxs coil when I changed to my pamco and after less than 100 miles it's toast and now I'm dead in the water :(.
So now I need a coil but I'm in a pinch to do it. I would pay but sadly the bike fund is tapped. I have a bunch of odds and ends I can trade,
I'll get a list up in bit of some of the stuff I have for trade.

i have a couple of coils

Awesome, here's a list some of the parts I still have.

Tach
Tach cable (new)
Taillight (stock)
Turn signal cancel relay
Cafe style single bar end mirror, silver
Pistons (chemially cleaned) wrist pins and clips
Dip stick
Valves and Valve springs

79 Startor, great brushes and good conditon
Points ignition and advance rod & spacers
New cam/breaker grommet
Turn signals, yellow and red
Wiring Harness, unmolested -Great condition

Twin Harley mufflers full chrome (have more info if you like)
Two up Harley Sportster seat I believe??

Old Arai helmet black
Classic black Xs650 mirrors (great condition)
Odd rectangular mirror (fair condition)
Center stand,spring and bolts
Boxs of nuts bolts and screws..ect

I bought a Mikesxs coil when I changed to my pamco and after less than 100 miles it's toast and now I'm dead in the water :(.
So now I need a coil but I'm in a pinch to do it. I would pay but sadly the bike fund is tapped. I have a bunch of odds and ends I can trade,
I'll get a list up in bit of some of the stuff I have for trade.

Did you get a coil?

I'm trying to work something out with XS650dreamer, but it's always good to have a backup. You happen to have one your looking to trade?

I was going to do a Pamco, and bought a coil brand new. After frying the Pamco twice, reasons unknown, I got cold feet and returned to points. I can send you this coil for shipping if you come to that, but will not guarantee anything about it other than to say it is supposed to be the right coil in the right range.

I was going to do a Pamco, and bought a coil brand new. After frying the Pamco twice, reasons unknown, I got cold feet and returned to points. I can send you this coil for shipping if you come to that, but will not guarantee anything about it other than to say it is supposed to be the right coil in the right range.

Wow, that's pretty crazy. I'd really appreciate it, right about now i'm willing to give anything a try.:laugh:
I have just enough in the paypal for a flat rate small box If it'll fit. PM me your paypal and I'll get the cash to you.

Thanks
-j

Back