Color scheme on my XS650? Pain and seat.

Nickyd

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey so i have my tank all primed and ready for color, i had an idea of making the bike a little different from the norm. so my idea was to get the seat reupholstered with a colored leather. i cut the stock seat foam so it looks flatter then the stock seat. So my question is Seat color and tank color combo suggestions? i want an off center stripe on the tank that will be lined up with the gas cap.
Thanks!

I always like blue and white or black and silver or orange but its your bike and your taste. If I did a cafe:blue tank with white stripe, white seat with blue pad and a blue to white fade for the frame.

I've always liked the combo of Mustard yellow with red stripes and tan brown leather. Like my favorite Micro Machine when I was a kid.

Attachments

• 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 272
A custom vette came thru town couple years ago. Real attractive electric blue color, no wait, it was a light purple, wait again, kinda turquoise, huh??, now it's candy red, what gives? Walked around it and the color changed based on viewing angle, never seen THAT before. Imagine if you could do that with your seat leather....

Back