COMPLETE XS650 Permanent Magnet Swap Kits!

I ordered one on the 5th or 6th of June. it arrived on the 21st.
He was running a little behind with the flood and the move to the new shop and what not.

Got an email off him yesterday. Here's what he said:

"Martin,

We are low on inventory of the PMA systems right now (expecting more ASAP, but I hate to invoice you right yet) so I will hold off invoicing you until they are 100% guaranteed available. It's just how i like to operate - thanks for your patience.

Hugh"

Glad he let me know, I was getting worried!!

I ordered one on the 5th or 6th of June. it arrived on the 21st.
He was running a little behind with the flood and the move to the new shop and what not.

Thanks so much for your patience and support. We were definitely a bit behind due to the flood, and then the move of the shop. I can't thank you folks enough for being patient with us.. Even hard_y_rd - haha :thumbsup:

We are 100% caught up with shipping and backorders as of today :bike:

Got my Gen U Wine HHB PMA kit today after playing hide and seek with UPS for 2 days. (No fault of Hugh's) Don't ya hate that. Anyway, great product. Can't wait to install. I'm getting closer to the end of the build tunnel. He also tossed some tank bungs in on his dime. Thanks man.:thumbsup:

These are now Available at Lowbrow Customs :thumbsup:

Selling like hotcakes, and keeping these old bikes alive! Thanks so much for your support folks :thumbsup:

IN stock! We keep trying to keep enough inventory to suit you folks, and you prove us wrong each time - haha...

More inventory, better things for awesome bikes...

Thanks for all the support folks! :thumbsup:

Back