Congratulations to Two Wheel Mafia

Skip

XS 650 Screwturner
Reaction score
Just want to give a shout out to Frankie and his guys at Two Wheel Mafia.
As you can see in the Home page video,he placed second in the Freestyle Class at the 2011 Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show in Washington DC.
Not only has he done all of us 650'ers proud with his beautiful peice of machinery,but handled the interviews with class.
Please join me in congratulating Frankie and his guys.

Last edited:
Go underdog!!!! He said he spent $13,000.00 and got second among all those other builders.....who probably spent 10 times that. Congrats to them all.

My friend went to the show and later that day he had emailed me about this cool XS he saw. It's the same bike.

yamaha chop~ it's on the xs650.com home page.

any pics of the bike?

Like mentioned, it is featured on the main page under 2-16-11. The video in the second link shows the bike the best.

Here's that video:

There are also some pretty good shots of the bike in the babes and XS650 thread! :D

Congrats Frankie!

I can't believe he got the aluminum that shiny. I think it's chrome. I actually like this bike. Most would look better with a Harley twin in it but this one suits the motor.

Congrats, I saw it at the DC show and everybody was definately scoping it out. I think there was one other XS competing too.

Finally someone who spent more than me... phew. Awesome stuff beating out all the Hog runners who as stated above, probably spent 5 times that much. A Yamaha XS Victory. Well done Frank.

Guys Thank you all for all your great comments.... It was a great show and a great experience. I have done a lot of ride in shows and even a few 3 day weekend shows and the bike has always done well. I have a second beroom full of awards to prove that... my wife hates it :). But to even place at a show of this caliber was huge. To take 2nd place is a field of 50k-100K bikes was just unbelieveable. Next year im going to hit this again and then im going to follow it up to NYC and see what she does there.

Im going to awnser everyone in a seperate reply. Thanks again for all the support and i want to take a moment to personally thank Travis to his kick-ass XS site that definatly is a great source of knowedge, creativity and all around fun.

Thanks again to all of you.

Skip,

Thank you very much my brother from the Great White North. As for my interview.... you were very very very kind. I stutter. ive dont it my hold life and joke that the first words out of my mouth were mmmmm-mom. So to site in front of the cam for the first time was a scary spot.... As soon as the red light was on, I was like a deer in the headlights. But the more I did, the better i got at it. So after doing 3 days of interviews during the show, I got better at it as i went. But the time I did the 2nd place interview it was almost perfect.

My friend that did his interview with his XS650 that we build for him was totally drunk off his ass during his interview. I this he says "origional 1977 XS 650" like 15 times in 6 minutes. Next time I'll give Travis a shout out.... see if we can crash his server.

Thanks again,

Frankie

Just want to give a shout out to Frankie and his guys at Two Wheel Mafia.
As you can see in the Home page video,he placed second in the Freestyle Class at the 2011 Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show in Washington DC.
Not only has he done all of us 650'ers proud with his beautiful peice of machinery,but handled the interviews with class.
Please join me in congratulating Frankie and his guys.

Little Bill,

I know right, I had the 2nd inexpensive bike in the show. the other XS650 that was in the show was another one of my builds. I sold that bike to Joe for 6,500. He did really well in the show aw well. The guy that won had a 100K War Eagle that he bought. :shrug: What are you gonna do?

Thanks again,

Frankie

Go underdog!!!! He said he spent $13,000.00 and got second among all those other builders.....who probably spent 10 times that. Congrats to them all.

Attachments

• franks right front.jpg
    franks right front.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 76
  • franks right motor.jpg
    franks right motor.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0166.jpg
    IMAG0166.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 66
Yamaha Chop

I talked to a ton of people over that weeked....it was totally unbelivable.

There was a lot of hot bikes there.... glad he sent you mine. :D

Thanks again,

Frankie

My friend went to the show and later that day he had emailed me about this cool XS he saw. It's the same bike.

yamaha chop~ it's on the xs650.com home page.

Back