Custom (fabbed) headlight bucket pics

dahondaboy

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to see your pics of custom made headlight buckets/shells/mounts. I am wanting to make my own that uses a square automotive lamp like the 6 dollar replacement ones. and build a shell around it with either pointy teeth or flame cutouts.
heres one from tejasthumpchoppers projector beam skull
Skull_Headlight_Airbrushed.jpg

Keep in mind those little lights give you almost zero night visibility. I had a supermoto with a headlight that used two of those. It might as well have not been there.

i dont know about custon but this is what im running on my build. 750 lumens, recharable, 5 hour runtime on high. This thing is incredibly bright.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
i dont know about custon but this is what im running on my build. 750 lumens, recharable, 5 hour runtime on high. This thing is incredibly bright.
is that d.o.t. approved? i am not sure if that would fly on the safety inspection being "rechargeable" and not hard wired to the system. i think its really cool though!

and again i am not interested in the skull. i used it as an example of custom lights. :)

Not a headlight bucket, but custom made anyway to give my tracker the right look, behind the plate is a 2 X55W "snakeeyes" headlight of Ebay.

Billede0200.jpg

Billede0201.jpg

Back