Custom Machine shop

there is a small group of us waiting on narrow trees. one guy on here is supposed to be doing them and have a design for us a month ago. i have cash and no hard feeling towards the other guy. If you could come up with something and a quote that would be cool.

I'm in need of some engine mounting brackets for a '70 XS650 - any chance you could make a set of those? Thanks

there is a small group of us waiting on narrow trees. one guy on here is supposed to be doing them and have a design for us a month ago. i have cash and no hard feeling towards the other guy. If you could come up with something and a quote that would be cool.

in the works...I'll let you know what I come up with....thanks

Any chance to look at that kicker design? I'm rolling my bike out in may and wanted to have that on there. If your nor interested in doing it, that's more fine. I can source it to someone else.

money sent to your paypal. thanks. looking forward to the parts pictures looked great.
please let me know when you mail it.

Last edited:
received the parts. everything seems to fit perfectly. Packaging was as good as it gets. A+++ support this guy. thanks so much.

Back