Cycle gear having great sale on chain to protect bike

Fndirtygreaser

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I just thought I would pass this along. Great price. I personally use this on my bike. Wrap around under the seat. Pretty much undistcructable. :thumbsup::bike: have seen to many stolen bike posts on IG
7E851E77-0A46-46AD-8D60-B6C7B5ED04C2.jpg

F90B8AE4-3C5B-4120-ADB3-9BB8C903BDFB.jpg

Yeah. This would work for pick up only. And this chain is the beafy!!! I feel like throwing it over my shoulder and roll like ghost rider. Haha. Just sharing since most bikes get stolen since no deterents is present.

Haha yeah! chuck it over your shoulder, set your bike on fire and ride!!! LMAO!!

They are beefy, definately a weapon of some form as well!! SWINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Lol

If I set myself on fire. I think I could probably ride a block or two. Lol. But yes. This can defenetly be used as a weapon if need be. Everyone always assumes that its a weapon. Since most people don't use a chain to lock up their motorcycle. Lol. And thanks airwolfe.

Hell on these bikes, once you get rid of all the chit that isn't necessary, you can damn near pick it up by your self. I may look into one of these.

Back