For Sale - DIY Wiring Kits

Scallywag303

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've put a couple of these wiring kits together for anyone interested. It is exactly what I've used on a few of my XS650. Let me know if you are interested I have them ready to go. Kits include the following

20 foot (220ft) lengths of 11 colors 16awg wire
10ft 3/8 split loom
5ft 1/2 split loom
2ft 1/8 heat shrink
2ft 1/4 heat shrink
1 roll 3m electrical tape
20 8in black zip ties
4 16awg eyelet terminals
3 waterproof inline fuse holders

To order head to bcpgarage.com and use code XS650FTW at check out or shoot me an email.

20ft kits $29 shipped us priority just for you guys because I like you! retail is $32.99 everywhere else. So make sure you mention xs650.com if you email me at Bcpcustom@gmail.com

Thanks,
Greg

a2bbe673-3c6a-4e9c-8743-5b4e65370ad0_zpsvongal7o.jpg

IMG_20150615_212315_zpsljgjm5xp.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you liked it jbenedict! Thanks for the purchase! Depending on the type of bike your wiring these kits could easily accommodate two bikes.

Sold quite a bit of these. Thanks everyone! I do still have plenty in stock ready to ship 2 day priority if anyone is interested. Just prepped a few for delivery.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1436248447534.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1436248447534.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 306
Thanks you everyone for all the purchases so far! There is now a website dedicated to the sale of these kits with more items to come soon! The site is active and accepts all forms of payment and if you use the code XS650FTW you will maintain the advertised price on this site of $29 shipped for the 20ft kit (reguallarly $33) and $24 shipped for the 10ft kit(regularly $28) Thank you again for the support everyone!

Greg

http://www.bcpgarage.com/

Last edited:
These are on sale till the end of the month I ship them same day priority as well. Paypal and credit cards accepted through the site bcpgarage.com

Absolutely I'll ship anywhere in the world.

If you want to check out the site and send me an email greg@bcpgarage.com with shipping info and which kit you'd like I'll get you an exact shipping quote. And I can send you an invoice.

No, sorry for the confusion the sale only goes till the end of the month, at which point they will return to normal retail price. We are NOT ending production. We will continue these popular kits with no end in sight.

Thanks,
Greg
BCPGarage.com

Back