Does the slow and main jet follow eachother?

Hi chizler62, yes weather has changed, its been wormer and degrees has changed from approx 5 degree to 10-12 degree...

Could that Little have anything to do with it?

Just a short followup. Ive been riding quite some time now, with the previous settings and after initial breakin of the engine, I started testing upper 3/4 and WOT and found out, that I needed to adjust the mainjet, cause I were running flat at 5200rpm.

I changed the main jet to 195 and rode some with it, it gave me a bit better performance in the upper range, but not quite enough.

I the made the following switch to these settings and the engine and sound is much more crisp.. Throttle response is better and even though i havent been able to fully WOT yet, ive been close and it seems ongoing...

Main jet: 210
Pilot: 27,5
Needle jet: P-4
Needle a 6F9 second from the top.

Above settings can be recomended aswell.:bike::bike:

Yep, there's an inverse relationship between NJ and MJ size, so with the lean P-4 NJ I'm not surprised that you needed richer mains. You've dropped the needle pretty far, though, and with the P-4 NJ that could be part of the tuning problem. You may already have done it, but you might think about trying the 195's with the needle clips in the 3rd notch. Raising needles will richen the pilot circuit as well, so you might have to go back to #25 PJ's; don't open those mixture screws past 3 turns.

Hi grizld1, thanks for the feedback. The setttings for the air and idle is the following

The air screw at 2.5 turn out and the idle 2 turns out.

Ill adjust accordingly to what you have suggested and see how it runs.

Main jet: 195
Pilot: 25
Needle jet: P-4
Needle a 6F9 third from the top.

:bike:

Back