Make Offer - dual flange 16" spoke wheel and early 70s xs parts

mynameismudd

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
i have a dual flange that has two missing spokes, chrome is around a 7 outta 10 i hues maybe better 25.oo + trip

and a load of early xs parts left over nothing outrageous make an offer whatever you know
let me know and i'll let you know the total

thanks
mudd

005-83.jpg

003-90.jpg

004-73.jpg

Damn i have a 36 spoke hub, do you know if they made 36 spoke version in that type of rim? I', interested, How much to ship to 54143 thank you

Last edited:
I need the oil feed tube. Also looking for the bracket that attaches to the bottom of the headlight bucket that I think also may have an attachment for the front brake hose. finally I am always looking for any and all metric fasteners, bolts nuts, and screws
for the xs. let me know what you have, and what you need for it including shipping to Charlotte, nc. 28277!

Thanks much

I need the oil feed tube. Also looking for the bracket that attaches to the bottom of the headlight bucket that I think also may have an attachment for the front brake hose. finally I am always looking for any and all metric fasteners, bolts nuts, and screws
for the xs. let me know what you have, and what you need for it including shipping to Charlotte, nc. 28277!

Thanks much

i have the il tube but if you don't see it i don't have it
10.00 + the trip on the tube fair? i guess shipping shouldn't be more than 6-7.oo

Back