EBay, WTF?

Buying a junker and breaking it down for parts , taking pictures and listing it is a lot of work in my opinion. I can't imagine they are making a whole lot. I know a guy who does it as his full time job and I don't believe he is getting rich. It is nice to call him and tell him what I need and go over and have him rummage thru some drawers and get me what I need cheap or sometimes for free. Any of US who know parts won't pay those high prices. I believe the market will sort itself out on the sellers who try to get outrageous prices. It used to bug me but I realized there just isn't enough time in the day to message every idiot who thinks he has a diamond in a goats ass for sale. Now I just don't care. Is that wrong? LOL As a member around here says in his avatar "Attempting to give a damn..." I'm not even attempting!

Skull, that's hilarious! I wonder how much it has cost him to keep it in his store on ebay for 2 years. I think it's cheap like 10 cents a month but still stupid to try to sell that.

Back