Electric Assist Clutch

I always keep my bike in first gear while sitting at a red light. Its for your own safety as you may need to move very quickly if someone tries to back up and run over you. I often see the young inexperienced bikers drive right up close to a cars rear end, and immediately shift into neutral. Both bad things to do. If you are tight up against a vehicles rear end, they may not see you and you have no time margin to move if they back up.

Guys, thanks for all the input!
Just came back from a meeting at the school I used to teach at and have agreed to come out of retirement to do a complete re-write of the A&P curriculum. Outlines, syllabus, powerpoints... the whole nine yards. It's gonna be a 4-6 mo. 8-12 hrs a day slog. Plus I still tutor there on weekends when needed.

So.... this project is going on the back burner for now. With what time I have free, I'm just gonna concentrate on the SG restoration. I'll open up a new thread when I get back to this project.

Well Jim it's always nice to be wanted. You clearly were well thought of at that school. But by all means, we want to see your bike finished too. Selfish bastards that we are!
image.gif

Not sure what an A&P curriculum is, A&P used to be a grocery store!

I hope this curriculum is aimed at teaching real world stuff and not some BS to support some small minded people! Seems things like science are now considered fake knowledge!

It stands for Airframe and Powerplant. It's a school you go to to learn how to fix the airplanes you guys sit your butts in. It's regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration, it is indeed real world, and is absolutely science based.
That help you understand?

It stands for Airframe and Powerplant. It's a school you go to to learn how to fix the airplanes you guys sit your butts in. It's regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration, it is indeed real world, and is absolutely science based.
That help you understand?
Yes.

Back