Wanted - engine oil seals

I am Carbon

shade tree mechanic
Reaction score
Mikes is out of this set does anyone know where I can find them? 10pc. Engine Oil Seal kit - Superior Quality by original Japanese maker (Ars) Includes 2pc. of special triple lip cam seals. Fits: All 650's 1970-84. Seals included in kit - Electric start to crank case seal, starter motor shaft seal, kick start seal, shift shaft seal, clutch push rod seal, transmission countershaft seal, upgraded cam shaft seals x2, Crank seal (alternator side) & tach drive seal.

OEM Reference #
- 91216-729-921
Thanks ,Ed

I only have two sets left for bottom end
$30.00 shipped in USA If you have paypal account you can pay with that or contact me and i will send you my address.
Thanks
Rich

Mikes XS is still out of the 10pc kit. Says the end of the month he will have more. The email reply from 650 central to the question do you have the 10pc seal kit was a one word reply- NO. Are these become unobtainable?

Mikes XS is still out of the 10pc kit. Says the end of the month he will have more. The email reply from 650 central to the question do you have the 10pc seal kit was a one word reply- NO. Are these become unobtainable?

I think you can still get all the seals that are in the kit individually from MikesXS

Back