ever loose a tool you just used

Originally Posted by TwoManyXS1Bs:
My short-term memory loss has improved significantly.

You know I am not sure what you are saying here....
Has it gotten longer? stronger? or um oh never mind.... :wink2:

Huh? Wait...., what? Who are you? Yes, I paid that bill last week!

It appears that the supplement hasn't helped my stupidphone's predictive text...

That pie chart is right on target. Maybe a bit smaller on the cleaning segment...

I find that if I take the time to use my roll-around cart it shortens the search time somewhat, but certainly doesn't eliminate it. If I'm working on the bench, I swear those tools sprout legs and travel to the damndest places.

My O/A torch spends about 99.9% of it's time with the cutting head attached. I have two different sizes of welding heads for it that usually live in a baggie with the extra cutting tips hanging on the pegboard behind the bench. I lost one of the welding tips and spent a couple of hours looking for it that day without success, and a couple of years checking around when I thought of it. No go.

Got down to the very end of the barrel of Oil Dry I keep next to the bench and decided to just upend it and get the fines out before dumping a new bag in there.

Clang, bang, tinkle...apparently the tip had gotten knocked off the bench and into the open barrel of Oil Dry. Good news is, it was nice and dry, no corrosion...

I borrowed an EXPENSIVE snap-on punch set from a buddy and instantly lost it (before I even used it). Long story short, gone is gone and it was gone so I bought him a new set (which I still had to borrow) :doh:
Four years later it showed up in a box of old files in my office. To this day I have no idea how it got there but at least I got what I paid for :)

If you think the dog got it you could always be like Chong..(yeah man my dog ate my stash...I had to follow him around for like a week to get it back!!):D

You know I am not sure what you are saying here....
Has it gotten longer? stronger? or um oh never mind.... :wink2:

Hi Gary,
longer anyway. Never mind those dubious patent nostrums, here's nature's cost-free way to grow your wang a full inch longer.
Lose 2Pi inches from your waistline.

This happens to me almost EVERY day!!!! But lately, I'll be at one end of the garage and decide I need to get something, or look at something at the other end of the garage. By the time I walk over, I stand there like a statue, wondering what it was I walked over for!!

Sheeesh. Oh well... at least I still remember how to ride! Or so I tell myself! :eek:

This happens to me almost EVERY day!!!! But lately, I'll be at one end of the garage and decide I need to get something, or look at something at the other end of the garage. By the time I walk over, I stand there like a statue, wondering what it was I walked over for!!

Sheeesh. Oh well... at least I still remember how to ride! Or so I tell myself! :eek:

I take that as proof of the hereafter. I go from the bike to the toolbox and then wonder what I'm here after...

:laugh: And i thought i was the only one to do this. Walk over to get something and have to stand there like an idiot till i can remember what i was after.

I have always put this down to smoking to much weed when i was younger. Short term memory loss.

Now if i could only remember what i was writing about this for...............................

The 'new' stairmaster...

Seniors10.jpg

My wife asked me to put the old newspapers and such in the recycle bin and walk it to the curb for pickup.
I dumped the garage recycle ready box into the wheeliebin and then exceeded my instructions by slashing the garage's pile of cardboard boxes flat and flinging them in too.
Checking the boxes for content found all manner of missing stuff including the wrenches I'd lost by abandoning them in the nearest container instead of putting them away.

Back