Factory Tool Kit

At the bottom of the page, (left side), when you click on Forum. Has how many posts, threads, members and newest member.

I have exceeded my download credits :doh: so i have been put on dial up speed :banghead:.
had pics of the tool kit posted in 650 rider but the pics aren't there now and i lost the stored ones on my computer when it crashed, i cant redo and post them, (pics), till i get back up to ADSL speed, another 6 days :banghead:

Here ya go!

Attachments

• DSC00755.jpg
    DSC00755.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 97
As one of the 4446 members on this site i didn't realize i had been excluded from answering questions. In future let me know when i am not eligible to get involved, that way i won't be wasting my time :bow2:

don't be like that Skull, now how do i change the muffler belt?:shrug:

Skull, those pictures should still be on 650rider. Use the google search at the top. Try "tool kit". I think I came across something you had posted there anyway.

As far as the member discrepancy... the count on the main forum page is the number of members in the database. The other count is from the members list. The difference is roughly how many spammers have been banned. :eek:

Back