Wanted - Fat bob rear fender

BigJimmyW13

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Rear Fender

Anyone have a fat bob rear fender? I am on the hunt for one. I am going to cut it down so even if you have a messed up one I'm interested. I have any of the parts off the xs650 that I didn't use or cut up for possible trades! :-D

The pic attached is what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• Rear Fender.jpg
    Rear Fender.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
that look is also found on a 97-2004 suzuki marauder 800, and 86-2004(?)suzu intruder 1400, just to give you a cheaper alternative. the suzuki ones are plastic.prolly half the cost of the metal harley one. good luck. search bone yards. tons of these suzukis were made.

not yet. Haven't had time to really sit down and look lately though. I really don't want plastic. That just would defy the integrity of the build :-D

I have new fat bob style fenders with left hand or right hand chain cutaway. Raw steel finish 38"L x 7"W x 5.5" D for $70 let me know if your interested

I have a fender like that you can have. Just pay for shipping. I don't have time right now to take a picture and send it. Not that I know how to put a picture on here anyway(Don't know my picture's URL or what an URL is???) but if you walk me through it and you like it just pay for shipping from nor/Cal! Can't beat that deal!

The URL of an image is the location of the image on a website, like this: [noparse]http://www.angelfire.com/mt2/shastafan/images/Fender_III.jpg[/noparse]

How do you take pictures from your documents file and put them on here? If I don't have a web-site (luckily I do) I can't post picts??? How does that work???

Back