Father's Day Hardtail Build

Like I said in the first post, this build is going to take a while. But I do have some progress. My brother dropped off my bores at the machine shop to have them straightened up. He took the 5th gear OD to have it opened up .010" since it wouldn't fit on the shaft.

More great news too, our family is growing! In true father's day form, we have decided to apopt a child. We started the process early in 2013 and submitted our Dossier to Uganda in January 2014. We are currently praying and waiting for a referral.

At the rate the build is going, the adoption process seems fast!

Jon

I'm looking for guidance on wiring a 277 rephase on the engine stand before wiring up the entire bike. Hugh did the crank/cam, has a PMA, pamco ignition and Dyna coils. After searching may threads, I believe I can use a battery to run the ignition and not have to wire in the PMA for a simple engine stand fire up. Can anyone help with a simple wiring diagram or naritive to keep me from damaging the ignition? Thanks in advance!

Jon

Is there a way to vacuum sync the BS38 carbs with boots that lack vacuum barbs? I know that barbs can be added to some carbs but I don't think BS38 allow for this. Please feed me your knowledge.

Jon

Back