fiber glass parts

Trade a couple emails. Going to be calling them before the weekend. Talking tank, rear, fork guards, graphics. They claim to take VISA, so maybe some protection.

Just ordered a 750 Champion tank and a fender/seat for my project. Jeff and Kevin seems to want for everyone to forget ROBERT WARD................They have my parts in stock and after they coat the tank, will ship out on Friday. Same prices as 'bobbys'. I'll post when I receive them. ps: I think they should have changed the name from omars.
Too many bad memories from me anyway........

I have never customized a bike before but got a 75 XS650 gifted to me by my father in-law. I plan on getting a tank and fender and I really like the tanks and fenders on the omars fiberglass site. I would like to know how they look. Did you guys get your orders yet?

Hey Schmidty, just go to---omars dtr---website and click on gallery for any ideas.
It's sad his website is still up..............since he's not in business anymore and stole many $$ from lots of potential customers. Don't order from this website!!

I received my order Friday. Glass looks great and heavy duty. Instructions straight forward. Only hitch was the graphics, which they farm out. I had tuning forks on the tank graphic, which was to be to the front of the tank on both sides....its to the rear. No biggy, they are already working on fixing it. Great communication with Jeff. I would order again.

I placed an order online with omars fiberglass company today.
I sent an email to them asking when my order would go out and Jeff sent me back an email right away saying the tank and fender are in stock and they will go out today. I'm so exited to get the stuff... :thumbsup:

I can't say enough about the guys at Omar's Fiberglass Co. I Received my tank and fender about a week after I ordered them and they are perfect. The tank and fender fit perfectly on my frame. It was super easy to install. They supplied the mounting hardware and instructions. I ordered the fender with the tail light/lic. bracket and it looks so cool. I ran new gas lines and have been working on prepping the frame so I can give the frame a fresh coat of paint. Not sure if I'm going to paint the fiberglass myself or have someone else do it. I will post pictures when I get the bike completed.
Thanks guys for the recommendation.
Anyway I just wanted to give those guys at Omar's Fiberglass a great review and I would recommend them to anyone looking for great Fiberglass parts.:thumbsup::bike:

Back