First time caller

hotrodhearse

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Just bought myself an 81 for 500 bucks. Found this website from a coworker and decided to throw my hat in the ring. Live in OKC, so if you live in or around would love to get in touch with you. Picture on the way.

Welcome to the site hotrodhearse.
Although I live in Misery I love traveling Rt. 66. You may recognise this place?

Attachments

• Labor Day trip 2007 (7).jpg
    Labor Day trip 2007 (7).jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 125
The pics might take a hot minute, got sucked into this whole deployment thing after i bought it. OKC was not by choice, pittsburgh PA area originally. Im sure all the texas guy will love that. Pics will arrive when ncle sam is through. But at least the money will help with the parts.

I was in the market for something new, having an 83 cb450 since i was 18. Before i was in the navy i worked for a private shop and they always had xs's in and out. Ive been a honda guy most of my life but once i saw the 650 engine i was hooked. Is just taken me this long to settle down and look for one. I fuond the website from a chief at work. Found as much info as i could then went and picked one up. Very anxious to get home and start working.

I wan't to not only welcome you but thank for serving our country as well. I served our country in the Air Force.
I got my first XS650 in the service too. It was a 75 XS650B. One of the ones I have now is a 75 XS650B. Not the same one. I just owned them 25 years apart. I rebuilt the engine of the first one in my room in the barracks.
I think when you get the time to fix it up and make it yours you will enjoy many years of riding.

Welcome to the site from a fromer Tulsan. Enjoy the madness.

Back