Fishing Billabongs in Aus

I didn't know what a barramundi was. Pretty traumatic video when you think it's a dog. "Run Daniel, run!"

That's a big Barra they caught...........They can't breed in Billabongs so just get bigger.........bet that croc had been hunting that Barra for a while and thought all his Christmas's had come all at once.........

They arn't an easy fish to catch..........They will spit the lure/bait out 9 times out of 10............When they take the bait and run you have to curb all instincts to snag the fish, they run a bit then sit for a while then run again........on the second run that's the time to snag the line and then the fun begins..........big jumpers and fighting fish and have to have the line tight at all times because they are experts at using their gills to cut the line......Then just ripples

yea i'd be letting the fish go

The clips just funny, They aren't worried about the croc more concerned it ate their fish and the size of the fish........makes me laugh every time i play it.

Been a few fishermen disappear fishing at billabongs

Every time I see a damn crocogator picture I just want to blow the ugly bastard in two with a 12 gauge.

Back