Wanted - Fork tubes 35mm

yamahammer

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I need a straight serviceable fork tube/s of the 35mm variety. I bought a front end with triple clamps and the LH tube is bent. The seller didn't notice before shipping.

Thanks, Kyle

I think can supply 35mm tube(s). some minor pitting up high acceptable? it's not a 77? 77 didn't have the adjustable spring preload caps. I think that year tubes are a little different?

I have a beauty, NO pitting, checked for straight on the lathe. It's removed from the lower and ready to go. Shipping is $13.00 What do you think? $45 plus the ride too much?

Let me check the Rh side on a lathe to be 100 percent sure I dont need two and if it looks good, or close enough, I will definitely take that one off your hands for $58? of that's what you meant.

Thanks much, Kyle

Good plan; I had a set off an 83 with one side "slightly bent" The other side looked great but chucking it in the lathe pointed out a noticeable wobble.

This is the good one.

tube 001.JPG

tube 002.JPG

tube 003.JPG

That one looks like a good match for my "acceptable one, I'll let you know if it passes the spin test tomorrow.

Thanks for the quick replies.

I only need one tube. Wanna up sell me on anything else while we're at it? I'm putting 35s and a brembo on my 76, the axle is the same but I don't know if the rh spacer and speedo are too.

Always happy to add to the stack, but I'm pretty sure spacers etc interchange. The shed bulges what else you looking for?

I just want to experiment with gearing a bit before going to 520 and I'm still at the 18 30 the bike came with.. So, 70 bucks for tube and sprocket sound fair?

Back