Forum Note To You Guys

Yamaha77

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all:

Because of continued harassment from two members who continually break forum rules without effective moderation and who seek to harass and derail my every post with their personal attacks, I may be inboxing the knowledgable FRIENDS among you for help with various issues as opposed to making open questioning posts. I will not be making threads and thereby have cut off a medium through which my harassers may attempt to harass me.

For those of you who have provided assistance, thanks so much. Ive met a number of awesome ppl here and a few in my area with whom I will go riding.

Thanks!

JWilde

Last edited:
Another flame out on another motorcycle forum. JWilde................it's you, not them.

Thanks! :) I personally think its my strong personality and strong sense of individuality. I dont follow the crowd and never have, and i also dont cower to the crowd's will. Im a leader not a follower. My self worth and self esteem doesnt come from this forum or even my bikes. It comes from my ability to "stay high when they go low," bec a good husband, a good example, not taunt or bully ppl, and try and be respectful. I never get in the pen to get muddy. I teach my kids the same. "Ignore them" i say

The Garage is for Motorcycle related issues................Not for use as a social media type of thread where it revolves around you and your life.

Reported to be moved....................

The Garage is for Motorcycle related issues................Not for use as a social media type of thread where it revolves around you and your life.

Right. It revolves around your continued harassment and latently sexual inboxes to me, which Ive told the mods about. You are the rule breaker and Im privvy to your campaign to get me banned. You are the one breaking the rules. Oh i could say something that was told to me but I wont. I wont play games or hurl taunts. Not my style. Im a happy dude.

Thanks! :) I personally think its my strong personality and strong sense of individuality. I dont follow the crowd and never have, and i also dont cower to the crowd's will. Im a leader not a follower. My self worth and self esteem doesnt come from this forum or even my bikes. It comes from my ability to "stay high when they go low," bec a good husband, a good example, not taunt or bully ppl, and try and be respectful. I never get in the pen to get muddy. I teach my kids the same. "Ignore them" i say

If you have keep telling us how good you are at being a person, father ,husband, friend and remind us how high your esteem is and don't lower your self to the level of others........................................well i think i will reserve my judgment for those who understand.

You coulds ignore us and go away..........................or.................. you could involve your self in conversations, (not be so thin skinned and defensive), and learn about how to do things to your bike. ..........................I'm glad you have made some friends from here and will be able to ride with them...........They should be able to help and do the work on your bike

I will not be making threads
I thought you weren't making threads. Actually a thread to tell the community that you will no longer be making threads is the ultimate ego stroke for you. All that is missing is the same pics of your bike that show up in all your threads. Countdown to the meltdown.

Right. It revolves around your continued harassment and latently sexual inboxes to me, which Ive told the mods about. You are the rule breaker and Im privvy to your campaign to get me banned. You are the one breaking the rules. Oh i could say something that was told to me but I wont. I wont play games or hurl taunts. Not my style. Im a happy dude.[/QUOTE

Lets address those latent sexual inboxes.

You posted a pic of someone, (could not distinguish who was actually the person in the photo because they were wearing a helmet), claiming the person was on your Honda 750/4.they wore a blueish colored long sleeve dress top with a blue helmet. At the rear of your bike a pushbike wheel stuck out to the left hand side that looked like it was a training wheel. just to the right of the person on the bike was a big sihn and it said "For Rent", I made a joking statement that related to how the picture was structured.............In your next post with my quote you posted "thank you" with no complaint about what i said.

After you got the moderators to remove the posts you wanted removed, under your guidance, you removed the "thank you" from that post and reposed a pic of a dude in a white dinner jacket in the post leaving my quote as a heading.....................You had the moderator remove the the pic of the guy on the Honda 750/4, ( with the for rent sign and push bike wheel), and the other pic below it. The second pic was definatly you and were wearing a David Bowie T shirt with a comment about it being the anniversary of his death.

After you had the thread modified, you posted a private conversation to me bragging how you have had the thread modified and out of the goodness of your heart i would not be put on ignore, and i was allowed to post in your threads but you would not respond or read any of my posts.

I wasn't interested in, what you later told a moderator, was a.... "reconcile PC"............ toward me and and told them .......... "i was rude in return when you were being so nice".

yes i saw the PC where the mod told you i have been trying to get you Banned....................never once have i said to any one on this site "I want you banned" I have said on numerous occasions, to many people who have instigated a PC with me about your behavior, i cannot understand why you have not be censured, (meaning a talking to), about your name calling and dismissive behavior to members who have tried to help you....................

Believe what you will .....................but you need someone to blame so i am your target..............................Who got the blame on the other forums you have been removed from, some repeatedly after you went back on under other names..................or so i have been told.

This is an edit...............You complain and state real men take things to a PC yet you have used this public thread to bring up not 1 but 2 different PC's to me from you, (1 to me that included just you and me and 2 where your PC included both your self, gggGary and myself), then you allude to being privy to some special information that hints at something sinister and then state you wont play games, hurl taunts, not your style.

how can something be hinted and alluded to then stated no games are being played............This is commonly called..............an oxymoron

Last edited:

Gee Skull,
so harsh!
I bet that when you buy a newspaper you don't read the comic strips?
And Y77 complains you send him "latently sexual inboxes".
Where's mine, eh?

But Fred why pay for a newspaper to read the funnies when they are right here..............

Yea those boxers with potential but not evident or active..................mmmmm........Sorry inboxes

I love how he throws the mods under the bus. Then threatens (again) to leave and stop posting, but is back in less than two hours. And he couldn't even go another hour before bragging AGAIN about how rich and special he is.
Nobody cares, dude. Everyone here would be more impressed if you changed that damn light bulb yourself without having to post a picture showing off.

Hello all:

Because of continued harassment from two members who continually break forum rules without effective moderation and who seek to harass and derail my every post with their personal attacks, I may be inboxing the knowledgable FRIENDS among you for help with various issues as opposed to making open questioning posts. I will not be making threads and thereby have cut off a medium through which my harassers may attempt to harass me.

For those of you who have provided assistance, thanks so much. Ive met a number of awesome ppl here and a few in my area with whom I will go riding.

Thanks!

JWilde

Just quoting this before he edits out or deletes the part about "effective moderation".

HomerSimpson-2.jpg

But Fred why pay for a newspaper to read the funnies when they are right here..............
Yea those boxers with potential but not evident or active..................mmmmm........Sorry inboxes
Hi Skull,
it's not only the funnies, there's also the crossword. Those two newspaper items are good checks to see if I'm getting Alzheimer's.
And you never did send me one of those "latently sexual inboxes" either.
I'd be pleased to see one, not because I need the titillation but just to see what it was.

Are you absolutely sure you have been doing those crosswords...............If you had Alzheimer how would you know if you or your wife had done them...lol.

yamaha77 left the quote in a post. Afraid you will just have to do some research......................If unsure how to research refer to Yamaha77's threads there are numerous posts giving advice on how to do research/searches

Back