Forum Note To You Guys

Update on our favorite Hipster wannabe xs650.com member troll, (i know you check out this thread JJ).

Travis deleted a thread recently posted buy our mate but there was one he missed, (Travis i mean), YamaYam and would bet this is him to blue77xs

It actually says that he is from Burnsville MN - but his address thingy on the LH side of the screen says that he is in Scottsdales AZ.

Exactly Pete...........Handle ...........blue77xs........he can't help to make the connection so we can..............

Or, we could just let him go and forget him.

On the other hand, a connection to AZ exists. From his first PM to me back in Sept:

Hi there. I notice you are from Phoenix.

I am in NYC but grew up in Paradise Valley
Practically Scottsdale]. I really miss it.

Question. How do you change the oil? I have
[n't] acquired the manual yet and havent a clue.

I think it's a good idea to let him go and forget him...................maybe you could tell us why he keeps re-registering and posting under different names and then does the same type of thing he has been doing since he first posted on here.................alternative facts about information given and then blows posters off when they have been very accommodating with there time, and knowledge.

Call me a dog with a bone...............i will keep calling him out when he keeps doing this...............

Back