G&L Choppers

donmillerx

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Just stripped the bike down, considering shipping it out to G&L for a complete build. Anyone have any experience with them?
Thanks.

-The parts are up for sale in the classified section.

Attachments

• P1010938.jpg
    P1010938.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 237
I have a hardtail and forward controls from them. I like them, but slow turn around. Good customer support.:thumbsup:

Great customer support, took forever to get my hardtail though. I would like to think that he would hire another guy to help him out but patience pays off.:thumbsup:

I had my frame done through them and am very happy. You have to give them time though, there are just two of them and they are getting very popular. I went with the stock rake and 4 inch stretch. Rich is a super helpful guy and I think you'd be happy.

Great dudes. But same as above very slow turn around. The quality was top notch. Would definitely order from them again but I plan on making my next hard tail/ frame

Here is the my frame they hardtailed and attached their forward controls for me. It took about 2 1/2 months to get it back but it was worth it. I also bought their oil tank/battery box that Richard attached for free.
xs650002.jpg

xs650005.jpg

Jimed, Something doesn't look right with that hardtail, You better send it all to me with the title thanks:D

Dear Freak

Please send me your complete name and address so I can transfer the title over to you. Please let me know if I need to ship everything to the same address or a different address of course I will pay all shipping cost. I will also include the set of pipes in the picture below because something ain't right with them either.

Again thanks for pointing out that I had a problem,
Jimed
IMG_1976-1.jpg

Thanks for the replies. Their builds look great, despite the turnaround time. Been on the fence for a while, thinking I could finish this project myself. Just wish I would've completed it over the winter. :shrug:
Pulling the trigger and shipping it out to G&L tomorrow. Been shopping for pricing.
$120 from Detroit to Colorado on UShip. Not bad.
Hopefully it'll make it there in one piece. I'll let you know.
Cheers

Jimed: Truth be told I only need the frame and title, well hell send the motor too. Hell I could make a trip to you in GA, i need to get away. Nice build by the way I think im going brat style on my next one, Nice pipes by the way, like mine with no fishy tales.

Don: Here is my G&L chop. waited about 7weeks for my hardtail but glad I did.

Attachments

• 0221001342.jpg
    0221001342.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 305
Yes offset sprocket. Gary Poh's kit. I was going to make my own but his kit was well worth it. 130 tire you shouldnt need an offset kit though.

Ok freak, where did you get that little trash can? I've been trying to find one. I've got an Oscar the grouch I'd like to put on top. I'll be painting my bike green to go with Oscar.

Crap I hope nobody would ever ask me that but its actually not a garbage can its an old gas can that I found at a Antique store, I have seen them on ebay too, just search for vintage gas can. All my electronics are stored in there including my battery.

Attachments

• 0202001759.jpg
    0202001759.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 0202001759a.jpg
    0202001759a.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 208
Oh crap freak, is that your coil above the gas can. That's where mine is too. And don't tell me you got the pipes from scott.

No I actually made mine, I like his exhaust just a little too expensive for me.

Back