Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; one lick and you suck forever." - Timothy Leary
and
"Bitch set me up!" - Marion Barry

th

Born and Bred to Rip and Shred

Serafin finally more a greyhound that runs mastiff, but the road runs along the greyhound

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." --Douglas Adams

"Of all the evil I deem you capable. Therefore I want the good from you. Verily I have often laughed at weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
H. L. Mencken
US editor (1880 - 1956)

Universal Mono Shock Solo Seat Giveaway from Monstercraftsman (ends at 11pm CST on June 4, 2013)

Monstercraftsman is giving away one of their new Universal Mono Shock Solo Seats! To enter the drawing, just post your favorite quote in this thread! Post the quote and also the author if known. One entry per person. You must post before 11pm CST on 6/4/13 to qualify. The winner will be randomly chosen. Anyone is allowed to enter and shipping will be covered within the U.S. (customers located outside of the United States will need to cover shipping).

Monstercraftsman Universal Mono Shock Solo Seat - 149.99 value

http://www.monstercraftsman.com/monstercraftsman-universal-mono-shock-solo-seat/

monstercraftsman_mono_shock_seat_giveaway_2.jpg

monstercraftsman_mono_shock_seat_giveaway_3.jpg

• Designed by David from Voodoo Vintage
  • Mono shock suspension solo seat
  • Universal kit allows you to pick your location for your solo seat
  • Top pan powder coated black
  • Comes with heavy duty shock
  • Stainless hardware included
  • 8 gauge rigid steel tig welded construction
  • Made to fit the Biltwell Slimline solo seat or "Tuck and Roll" slimline solo (seat not included, but available from Monstercraftsman)

After killing the engine many times then nearly crashing twice, the salesman told him to take a small er used bike to freshen his skills for a few days. " Nope, I got people to show my new bike to." He then whipped the throttle, dumped the clutch and made a half circle across the lot, used the 10 foot chain link fence as a ramp and hit the passing train car near the top, ricocheted off the train car and landed on the ballast beside the track. Probably was only banged up until the GoldWing landed on him.

"The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - Chester's old grand daddy

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back