Giveaway: Pandemonium Brake Kit! (ends 11pm CST on December 17th, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bike:This is my '80 XS in the middle of a very needed rebuild...since going to a rigid tail' the bike never had rear brakes. This time around I plan to do it right, but with the economy the way it is, the rebuild is taking alot longer than I wanted... but it'll happen anyway. Thanx for the chance and Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• IM003806.jpg
    IM003806.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 212
  • IM003800.jpg
    IM003800.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 218
  • IM003826.jpg
    IM003826.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 199
Thanks Johnt3. I try not to post too many pics cause there's not too much to see. Might start a build thread some day. Motor should be assembled soon. 256 motor bored 1st size over. Just finished lacing my 21 inch front and have a 36 ford spare tire fender in the rear. Comin together slow but steady.

Here is my entry. It's an 81' XS with a hand made hard tail. 180 rear tire and a pamco ignition. In the last year I've put a couple thousand miles on it and have come to realize front brakes might be nice!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 233
Thanks for the generous gift giving.

Here's a recent photo of my project, nearing completion. Left to-do's are, fuel line, spark plug wires, chain, finish wiring to my pandemonium tail light and head light, torque the ya-mama pipes down, and a fender should be on the way, soon. The pandemonium brake kit would be a nice way to round out my home garage built project (with much help from Pandemonium, HHB, and of course xs650.com) :thumbsup:

*can't seem to get this photo to upload properly.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Here's my '76 and winter project. It was a barn find that hadn't been run for about 10 years. Miraculously, my wife let me buy it despite our son, Jack, only being a few months old, and knowing full well that she'd lose me to the garage. Luckily, the NHL went on strike this season and there is nothing else to do but chop a cool old bike this winter!

The plans are to do a Monstercrafteman hardtail, some kind of axed tank, the Pandemonium round electrics box/ball, and a sprung seat. Even though I am purposely going to keep the stuff that makes it an XS - like the weird front motor mount, the ugly headsteady, the phillips rockers covers - I'd like to be able to stop once in a while, so a Brembo brake up front would be cool and a very welcome modern touch.

These are "Before", and "During" pix - the "Afters" will still be a few months down the road.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4538.jpg
    IMG_4538.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_4537.jpg
    IMG_4537.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_4536.jpg
    IMG_4536.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_4166.jpg
    IMG_4166.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 193
heres the '80 motor w/ '81 frame im going to build as a BRAT TRACKER for my girlfriend...

thanks for doing this! happy holidays

This is my XS650D parked at RAF Seighford an old WW2 airfield in Staffordshire England. As far as I know my bike spent its early life in Watertown, Minnesota before being shipped to the UK in the 90s.

Attachments

• xs650.com2.JPG
    xs650.com2.JPG
    215.5 KB · Views: 185
  • xs650.com4.JPG
    xs650.com4.JPG
    228.6 KB · Views: 198
My 76 bobber project, also a 74 cafe project that needs new caliper lines and master cylinder. Lol. No very current photos but this is the 76.

009_zpsc1ff0a4e.jpg

Giveaway: Pandemonium Brake Kit! (ends 11pm CST on December 17th, 2012)

pandemonium_xmas_giveaway_2012.jpg

Pandemonium Custom Choppers is giving away a "Pandemonium Brake Kit" to adapt a Brembo brake caliper to your XS650!

This giveaway includes:
  • The Pandemonium Brake Kit (winner can choose 34mm or 35mm)
  • Brembo Caliper
  • Brake Line
  • Nissin Brake Control Lever
To enter the drawing post a picture in this thread of the bike you are going to install this kit on. Feel free to say a little bit about the bike.

One entry per person. The picture must be displayed in the thread and not be a link. If you need help posting a picture see: How to Post Pictures. You must post your picture before 11pm CST on 12/17/12 to qualify. The winner will be chosen randomly from the qualified entries. Shipping will be covered by Pandemonium within the United States. Anyone worldwide is allowed to enter, but must pay for shipping if located outside of the United States.

The giveaway ends on December 17th so the lucky winner should have it just in time for Christmas!

Once the drawing is over, everyone will receive an email from Pandemonium with a discount code for products on their site!

Check out pandemoniumcustomchoppers.com to see more products by Pandemonium Custom Choppers.

I chose 5 spoke Virago wheels for this custom Street Tracker, 5 spoke custom rotors are in the works. Just showing the versitility of the XS650 and a Pandemonium Brake Kit would show it off nicely!

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 198
Street Tracker in the works.
Mikuni carbs with POd filters
Trail Tech Digital Dash
Hydraulic Actuated Clutch
Boyer Ignition

Coming up: Inverted forks, High exhaust......
Better front brakes :D
Front Brembo brake setup would be great addition to the bike.

007.jpg

My bobber would look even better with a Pandemonium brake kit!

Attachments

• yamaha xs650.jpg
    yamaha xs650.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back