Wanted - Good rebuildable engine, preferably '79+

Yup pretty tough, funny thing is; I have what he wants. But I ain't gonna ship one to Timbuktu. And he won't want to pay for the shipping either.

Talking about shipping motors anyone have any good luck with a shipper they use.
The cheapest i found is FEDEX FREIGHT The 150lb deal kills me on these motors all the time. I tried sneaking them threw but got bills after two months to correct the shipping cost Both UPS and FEDEX. I just hate selling motors anymore. I can ship a whole bike from NJ to TEXAS for under $500.00 and pay half of that for motor going freight SUCKS!!!

Man i wish i had a good way to ship a motor overseas but the last and only one i sold to Germany was over $500.00 and i shipped a complete bike for $950.00.
NO SORRY NO MORE OVERSEAS SHIPPING OF MOTORS i do break motors down and ship overseas but thats high too WEIGHT IS WEIGHT and thats what they go buy and alot of countries have weight limits to that country. Since they stopped using boats for overseas everything is high. I have a parts motor going overseas now and it got sent back because i put it in a FLAT RATE box and that country doesn't take FLAT RATE . ITS A BOX!!!! Its a head and JUGS and was bought in nov 2010 and still has not got past customs. SO THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST for SHIPPING OVERSEAS. Small stuff goes threw good and thing over 20 lbs is CHECKED DOUBLE CHECKED. I lost some money last year with shipping overseas and not doing it this year. Your best bet is try and find someone who has a container that gos back and forth and get your parts on that container for a ride. There is a guy in CAL who ships from west coast to JAPAN and back all the time he buys up my Kawasaki parts. Got to be someone in your country.
SORRY

Would really be interested in checking out a way to buy one of your whole running engines if it can be shipped to australia.. Any experience with that?

I got the name of a guy who ships cars, bikes and pars by the container from California to Melbourne, Australia
AU$800/bike inc customs clearance, cleaning etc.

Haven't used him yet but planning on it as soon as I find a bike......Maybe someone has a bobber for me???

Back