gordonscott engineering

beautiful lookin pipes you make sir.

one question about the louvered filters. what did you do to move them out to clear the back bone between the carbs?

beautiful lookin pipes you make sir.

one question about the louvered filters. what did you do to move them out to clear the back bone between the carbs?
Go to hardware store and check out the pluming section :laugh: No kidding they are just rubber reducers :thumbsup:

As promised, finished pipes. I made some scalloped tips from 7076T6, matte finished. Installed baffles wrapped in ceramic fiber and finished off w/ black wrap.

B.

dscf2716d.jpg

dscf2717.jpg

dscf2719.jpg

dscf2709.jpg

dscf2723.jpg

Last edited:
Hey bkaushansky, Great job on those baffles and tips, they look fantastic! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks a bunch for joining and sharing those pic's. For others that don't reconize, these are the pipes I posted earlier (#13 in this thread) that "bkaushansky" designed and had me make :D Welcome to the board.

Gordon,

If my 2-1 doesn't workout. I'll get with you on something similar to this 2-2 in 1-5/8" OD, about 30" long with an upturn at the back and slightly muffled megaphones on the end for my racer. Basically the roadrace pipe specs in Craig Weeks' Perfomance Guide, but slightly smaller diameter to better match my 700cc beast. That should make a good street tracker pipe too!

Attachments

• RT Side.jpg
    RT Side.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 220
  • Headers.jpg
    Headers.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Exhaust.jpg
    Exhaust.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 212
For anyone interested I'll soon be making a batch of my fork braces again. These are made for the chopper guys that run without the front fender. They are very heavy duty, construction is Tig welded DOM tubing and they make a real difference in handling that you can feel. I build them to sit low on the tire so they don't look goofy up in the air somewhere :laugh: Every set is made in a jig and test fit on a bike before they leave my shop. I only make these for the 35mm front ends for now. They ship raw steel for now, working on a deal with powder coating co. for batch pricing...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Scott I damn glad to see you in the shops / marketplace!
For those of you whom have never dealt with Scott , First rate stand up guy who will stand behind his products, He has made me 3 sets of pipes 1 set of bars and has helped countless times. I just got to stop working so hard so I can finish those bikes lol

Hey Allegro, Thanks for the kind words, I HATE bad service myself so when I started this 3 years ago service was tops on my list :)

I like those fork braces, being a form follows function kinda guy. So, is it Gordon Scott or Scott Gordon?
Hi Kent, I go by my middle name Scott, Gordon is my first name. It all started when I entered the witness protection program years ago :laugh: Hey by the way, good luck with your sale of "rocket dog" hope you get what you need for her :wink2: Sell, buy more tools, build and sell again :thumbsup:

Back