gordonscott engineering

Gotta ask, those gonna clear a front end with a fender or dropped tubes at full compression?
Stock fronend Yes! Dropped tubes, how dropped? :D Here is another picture, they do not stick out in front as bad as they looked in the other picture. First set and can make them tighter.
cimg6826.jpg

Last edited:
My pipes are much tighter to the frame, but at 3.25" drop, with a 21" wheel and tire, they are nowhere near touching... Keep up the good work !!
Thanks Hugh :thumbsup: I tried to change them up some from your style, I keep on getting requests to make sets like that other set I made that looked like yours but came around the frame and down the sides, so far I only made that one set :wink2: Take care Hugh. Scott p.s. Im going to give you a shout about your Banshee setup when I get back from vacation :cheers:

Great work...def be sourcing you Gordon when I need my pipes. That X Pipe looks pretty darn good actually. Plus the way the tips dump towards the end look great.

Hi Guys, I can do anything you like, it would be the same cost as left side, prices on my site. Just remember that it's hard to take oil dipstick out because pipes are in the way and kickstart is there too! thats why I usually make them for left side. I make a 2into1 that allows you to remove dipstick for the right side if that interests you? I have done dyno runs with that pipe and makes good power at low RPM, not hi RPM like most. This run was with no rejet and stock cleaners, expect higher gains with proper changes.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I want the 2 into 1 just like in picture 1 I want them on the right side as well. Could you P.M. me a quote shipped to 63031. I have been looking for something that catches my eye and Im in love with these. Thanks, Brad

Hey thanks, I went on his website and it looks like there is pricing for everything except the setup I want. I did talk to him and it looks like we are on the same page.

All I can say is just simply "WOW" and stare at my bike now. Scott is an A+++++ business man. His craftsman ship is awesome and his customer service impeccable. If you need a set of pipes made look him up. I can't even speak so I'll let a couple of pictures speak for me. First is my idea/mock-up with a shitty PVC job. The last two are what Scott made.

Attachments

• P1010070.jpg
    P1010070.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 228
  • P1010102.jpg
    P1010102.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 261
  • P1010105.jpg
    P1010105.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 236
Hey i know this might be a dumb question but I read the thread and I was curious... do your pipes come with flanges ready to mount?

Mine came with everything. Flanges ready and even had the bolt ground down to mount to where the stock exhaust was mounted. I got drag pipes and they had a bolt to make them perfectly parallel. And I got baffles too and didn't even have to rejet...

Posted via Mobile

Back