gordonscott engineering

that bike has no front brake? and whats this "snow" stuff you guys keep talking about?
No more snow, now it's just been raining for two weeks:laugh:bike in water put in for dramatic effect:D
cimg6278z.jpg
cimg5788h.jpg

Going to work at 8.40am....lazy bastard....or maybe lucky, I'm out the door at 5.45am. Looks too cold for me dude.

That's not a puddle.....this is a puddle.....LOL:thumbsup:
:laughing: Ok Dundee :laugh: I was out at 7:00 am removing a foot of snow from my drive so I could get to the street :banghead: "Lazy bastard" how dare you!!! :laugh: I work from home so I'm always at work, my hours are 7am to 10pm if you want to trade :D On that day of the storm I had to go in to the car wash (built it with friend a few years ago, part time thing) because power was down and pipes were frozen :yikes: Out the door at 5:45! too early for me, I'm still curled up in the fetal position at that time :p

:laughing: Ok Dundee :laugh: I was out at 7:00 am removing a foot of snow from my drive so I could get to the street :banghead: "Lazy bastard" how dare you!!! :laugh: I work from home so I'm always at work, my hours are 7am to 10pm if you want to trade :D On that day of the storm I had to go in to the car wash (built it with friend a few years ago, part time thing) because power was down and pipes were frozen :yikes: Out the door at 5:45! too early for me, I'm still curled up in the fetal position at that time :p

Running your own business can be full on...been there done that. I was working 2 jobs, shiftwork for an employer at the time & also doing bike motor/suspension rebuilding & general motorcycle mechanical repairs on my days off for a guys cycle salvage/accessories buisiness. Was the only one there so had to deal with customers as well.:banghead:....Did that for appprox 2 yrs & had to stop.

I do take my hat off to any small operators as they really do feel the pain that others dont see....no holidays etc....just be carefull not to burn yourself out....:thumbsup: & take a break when you need one.

Does your wife wear a lifejacket when in the sidecar now..??...LOL.....:laugh:

Cheers.

I got your curved drag pipes with turn outs and they look and sound ausome!! Got alot of complements on them!! You do great work!!

Motorcycle003.jpg

I bought from gordon scott engineering probably before it was even named so. Sent me a set of pipes and I couldn't get them to fit, talked to him on the phone and I sent mine back and he sent me out a new set. Great service. Pipes look bad ass. And the fitment problem was my fault anyway.

And yes, his pipes look good on stock-ish bikes too...if I do say so myself.

Running your own business can be full on...been there done that. I was working 2 jobs, shiftwork for an employer at the time & also doing bike motor/suspension rebuilding & general motorcycle mechanical repairs on my days off for a guys cycle salvage/accessories buisiness. Was the only one there so had to deal with customers as well.:banghead:....Did that for appprox 2 yrs & had to stop.

I do take my hat off to any small operators as they really do feel the pain that others dont see....no holidays etc....just be carefull not to burn yourself out....:thumbsup: & take a break when you need one.

Does your wife wear a lifejacket when in the sidecar now..??...LOL.....:laugh:

Cheers.
Hotdog, It can be tough running a small business when you're doing it all :banghead: I feel burnt out at times but still love fabricating, if all I had to do was build stuff I would be a happy camper :) My wife is a good sport, she was soaked from boobs to feet and still gave a thumbs up for fun factor :thumbsup:
cimg5799.jpg

I bought from gordon scott engineering probably before it was even named so. Sent me a set of pipes and I couldn't get them to fit, talked to him on the phone and I sent mine back and he sent me out a new set. Great service. Pipes look bad ass. And the fitment problem was my fault anyway.

And yes, his pipes look good on stock-ish bikes too...if I do say so myself.
Hey "M" we got it all sorted out, thats what counts :thumbsup: Very glad you lik'em :D

Not sure what to call these? New product that I will be making. They will come complete with mounts to bolt to stock location, price will be $295.00
cimg6817.jpg
cimg6828.jpg

Gotta ask, those gonna clear a front end with a fender or dropped tubes at full compression?

Back