Got another build on my hands- CAFE?????

Damn that's awesome. I also was thinking about using a vapor tach setup. Are you going to use the temp feature? I had one on my crf450r and loved it.

12.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous! Nice job! I have a new wallpaper! (don't get cocky, I change it every few days. still, purty bike). Shit, my tracker is almost done, thought I could wait awhile before my next build, not sure now.

Damn that's awesome. I also was thinking about using a vapor tach setup. Are you going to use the temp feature? I had one on my crf450r and loved it.

Thanks....
Temp - Yeah but the temp sensor goes over the spark plug threads and the stock sensor isn't big enough.
But i'm just gonna drill it out a bit more to make it work.:thumbsup:

A friend of mine made his read off of oil temp by making an adapter to fit like a washer with the temp sensor soldered to it.

You can adapt the temp drop to read off of the oil lines. Maybe attach a washer to the wire and place it it on the oil line.

how did ya manage to clean the covers soooo good? were ya sandblasting em? is there other way to clean without the sandblasting?

If anyone is interested I put together a little video of the paint work on the bike here it is...

Put together a little video of the bike today. Finally got it all tuned properly. This thing runs sick!!!

vid is here

Back