Got any boyer users here?

74-Chop

Gall pechod maur thu-fod trooy throos buh-chan
Reaction score
My Boyer has all of a sudden started to continue sparking after you try and start her. You can hear the ticking coming from plugs themselves and removal of the plug car shows it sparking.

Never done this before , I'm assuming there is an earth leak somewhere but ill be damn ed if I can find it

I'm not quite sure of what the issue is you are describing, but don't pull the caps while running. If the plugs aren't grounded well the thousands of volts have nowhere to go and can destroy the coil.

What do you mean by 'continues to spark after you start her'? That's sounds like a good thing.

I suggest you email Boyer Bransden in the UK. They are pretty good with the customer service.

Cheers for the replies guys, Been waiting 7 days for a reply from boyer so thought I'd post it on here. After ringing boyer they told me sorry we no longer answer technical issues over the phone.

Ok lets set it straight the bike does not run..
You try and start it by kick start and instead of the spark plugs firing when they're supposed to they continue sparking Instead. permanently! Until you turn the ignition off.

you can get off the bike with the ignition on and the boyer is constantly sparking.

Back