Got Mine running today! Video!

Txpowdercoater, your garage looks as bad as mine.:D Went to your website, I didn't know you could do that with powdercoat. Thought it was one color and that's it. What do you do coat it, cook it, coat it, cook it, and repeat? And damn bigjimmy, it's 2:16 in the morning go to bed already.:D

Yeah, I don't really sleep much. I have too many things to do and never enough time. Plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead... Right?

- :laughing: ...i totally agree...as a chronic insomniac i have learnt to fill my time effectively...many people sleep a third of their short lives away and many others, even when awake, are simply walking zombies...time in a concious world is the most precious commodity ever:bike::smoke:

Txpowdercoater, your garage looks as bad as mine.:D Went to your website, I didn't know you could do that with powdercoat. Thought it was one color and that's it. What do you do coat it, cook it, coat it, cook it, and repeat? And damn bigjimmy, it's 2:16 in the morning go to bed already.:D

I am the only one in the industry to figure it out yet, multi-layers and different effects and an assload of wet sanding and other types of prep.
and you are correct on the tore up garage, just finished a mini-altered dragster in there before I started the bike project and its a total disorganized mess.
yup, I build crazy stuff, I still need to finish the powder on the altered body.
25431_1254118001739_1493243986_30560566_7810432_n.jpg

25431_1254118121742_1493243986_30560568_6746171_n.jpg

Got the sissy bar done and its just clamped on for mock up, the fender is a triump one that I hacked and put back together and its just sitting on the tire

I am the only one in the industry to figure it out yet, multi-layers and different effects and an assload of wet sanding and other types of prep.
and you are correct on the tore up garage, just finished a mini-altered dragster in there before I started the bike project and its a total disorganized mess.
yup, I build crazy stuff, I still need to finish the powder on the altered body.
25431_1254118001739_1493243986_30560566_7810432_n.jpg

25431_1254118121742_1493243986_30560568_6746171_n.jpg

Is that yours or is it for someone else? Dude I can't wait till I grad from college and get done with these bike projects so I can build stuff like that! I am going to have to make it down to FW one day! :thumbsup:

Is that yours or is it for someone else? Dude I can't wait till I grad from college and get done with these bike projects so I can build stuff like that! I am going to have to make it down to FW one day! :thumbsup:

I built that from scratch, every piece, the body is a wheelbarrow tub that I cut up, added a firewall and cowl and dash and also "tubbed" it. crazy man crazy:yikes:

I figured you built it ground up I was just wondering if someone requested for you to build it or you just got bored one day! It's pretty sweet either way

I figured you built it ground up I was just wondering if someone requested for you to build it or you just got bored one day! It's pretty sweet either way

I take it to the traditional hot rod shows I go to, I park my 46 chevy and put it on display with the club rides and I cruise around and look at the other rides and chicks etc in the mini-altered. Making little wheelie bars and a fake parachute for it next.

Back